Sunday, October 28, 2012

Saturday night dinner...

Last night, my mom and I decided to try some new recipes for dinner. My mom and I both love the Pioneer Woman's food so we got some recipes from her cookbook and blog. The Pioneer Woman's real name is actually Ree Drummond. Ree is a mother of 4 who lives on a ranch and has taught herself how to cook cowboy food for her husband.  She has her own Food Network show because her food (and the food that has been passed down to her by her grandmother, mother in-law, etc..) is so delicious.

Here's the link to her website: http://thepioneerwoman.com

So, my mom made dinner and I made dessert. My mom made the Pioneer Woman's Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta dish. It was one of the best chicken pasta dishes that I have ever had.


Then I made the Ree's Peach Crisp with Maple Cream Sauce. It was heavenly, especially with the Maple Cream Sauce. I'm definetly making this dessert around Christmastime. 





1 comment: