Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Current Favorite Music

So, my music taste is extremely eclectic. I have everything from Country to R&B/ Soul on my iPod. I like so many different genres because I enjoy hearing different ways of playing and singing music.

Some of my favorite songs are:

1.) 'Beautiful Things' by Gungor



2.) 'Your Love Is A Song' by Switchfoot



3.) 'Teardrops On My Guitar' (Radio Single Remix) by Taylor Swift


4.) 'Only Jesus' by Sovereign Grace Music



5.) 'Haven't Met You Yet' by Michael Buble


6.) 'Seasons of Love' from The Broadway show 'Rent' (I don't like the show, just the song)



7.) 'If I Ain't Got You' by Alicia Keys


8.) 'Still, My Soul, Be Still' by Keith and Kristyn Getty


9.) 'Georgia On My Mind' by Michael Buble


10.) 'I Never Knew Love' by Doug Stone



1 comment:

  1. Kara,
    I'm a huge Michael Buble fan, thanks for posting.
    Trish Drummond

    ReplyDelete